National Support Specialist- Network Escalations (West Region)
Job TitleNational Support Specialist- Network Escalations (West Region)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide on-site and phone support to both Customers and the Field Service Organization, to resolve complex technical problems and product issues within a given modality that are beyond the capabilities of the local field service organization. This role provides you with the opportunity to influence and contribute at a National Level and to influence our customers overall satisfaction with our products and services.
You are responsible for
- Taking ownership of resolving the assigned technical issues using Philips resources.
- NPI – New Product Introduction – NSS supports new products and installations both on site and remotely. Information is shared bi- directional including FSE's, BIU, CSS's who support NPI.
- Taking a leadership role in the repair / solution of technical / product problems plus has additional responsibility to instruct the CSS and FSE in the repair / solution process utilized, if necessary, pass any new information on to Service Programs as to the process utilized.
- Providing leadership, training and technical assistance to the Field Organization as the modality expert must be available for not only site visits but as a consultant over the phone to any field based associate.
You are a part of
Contribute to the growth of Philips by mentoring PCCI customer facing engineers, focusing on improving capabilities!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- An engineer who has extensive PCMS Modality experience (at least 2 years)
- 2 year/ Associates Degree or equivalent experience required; 4 year technical degree preferred
CCNA Required, CCNP preferred. Other equivalent IT certifications will be considered (not A+ or Net+).
- Ability to troubleshoot and think logically about solutions
- Interpersonal skills with teams and customers
- Ability to demonstrate versatility with a variety of Philips products and customers
- Travel will be determined according to business requirements
- CTT Certified Technical Trainer Preferred
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top