National Support Specialist- NE- IX (Denver, CO)
Job TitleNational Support Specialist- NE- IX (Denver, CO)
We welcome you to join our PCCI Remote Support Team as a National Support Specialist- NE- IX.
The NSS provides rapid solutions to our PCCI technical and clinical customers as well as be a resource for our field service and applications employees. You contribute to the growth of Philips by mentoring PCCI customer facing engineers, focusing on improving capabilities.
The aim of your job is to provide on-site and phone support to both Customers and the Field Service Organization, as required, to resolve complex technical problems and product issues within a given modality that are beyond the capabilities of the local field service organization You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of resolving the assigned technical issues using Philips resources (CCSC / BIU) as required.
- NPI – New Product Introduction – NSS supports new products and installations both on site and remotely. Information is shared bi- directional including FSE’s, BIU, CSS’s who support NPI.
- Taking a leadership role in the repair / solution of technical / product problems plus has additional responsibility to instruct the CSS and FSE in the repair / solution process utilized, if necessary, pass any new information on to Service Programs as to the process utilized.
- Region BIU interface for/with the field problem escalation, FPR’s, etc.
- Providing leadership, training and technical assistance to the Field Organization as the modality expert must be available for not only site visits but as a consultant over the phone to any field based associate (sales, clinical.
We offer a significant opportunity to contribute to the development of FSE skills and mentorship and the opportunity to make a significant contribution on product support processes and product reliability. This role provides you with the opportunity to influence and contribute at a National Level and to influence our customers overall satisfaction with our products and services.
The work location of this position will be remotely based , but the candidate must live in Denver, CO.
We are looking for:
- An engineer who has extensive PCMS Modality experience (at least 2 years)
- 2 year/ Associates Degree or equivalent experience required; 4 year technical degree preferred
- CCNA Required. Other equivalent IT certifications will be considered (not A+ or Net+) CCNP preferred
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and think logically about solutions
- Interpersonal skills with teams and customers
- Prioritization and time management
- Technical solutions authoring
- Ability to solve Technical problems using appropriate tools
- Ability to utilize MS office and other CRM products and applications
- Ability to demonstrate versatility with a variety of Philips products and customers
- Travel will be determined according to business requirements
- CTT Certified Technical Trainer Preferred
This National Support Specialist role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top