National Support Specialist- MR- East
Job TitleNational Support Specialist- MR- East
This is a work from home opportunity with a strong preference given to candidates that reside in MA, RI, VT, NH, ME, Upstate NY. Will consider other places in the East zone, but the states mentioned are preferable.
Provides on-site and phone support to the Field Service Organization, as required, to resolve complex technical problems and product issues within a given modality that are beyond the capabilities of the local Field Service Engineer related to: New Product Introduction, First of Kind installations, Transfer of Knowledge, Primary interface to the Product Mfg. Group, Assigned Service Escalations, and Remote Support.
Key Areas of Responsibility
FSE Support & Development
- Assure FSEs use Appropriate Troubleshooting and Repair Methodology
- Provides leadership, training and technical assistance to the Field Organization as the modality expert; must be available for not only site visits but as a consultant over the phone to any field based associate (sales, clinical for example) requiring assistance.
- Coach & mentor FSEs ensure excellent customer experience during the repair. Have crucial conversations with FSE and/or RSM when warranted.
- Process Adherence - Region Quarterly Reviews, Trip Reports, FSE Seminars (Technical & Process Updates)
- Assure FSEs use appropriate parts and follow procedures.
- Escalation Ownership & Management - Manages all Escalations within their Regions - takes a leadership role in the repair solution of technical and product problems plus has additional responsibility to instruct the CSS and FSE in the repair solution utilized and if necessary, passes new information to Service Programs as to the solution process utilized. Communicate an action plan and resolution strategy.
- Analyze complex problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions, develops and executes corrective action plans.
- Assure speed of resolution for technical escalations to include FSE support, troubleshooting & repair processes are followed by all.
- Owns assigned technical issues using Philips resources (KNOVA / CCSC / BU) as required.
- Accountability for commitments of self and others for escalation resolution. Lead TRIAD Calls.
- Region BU interface for/with the field problem escalation, FPR's, etc.
- Support local FSE / RSM / CCT's and business with parts review / $10K parts approval process.
- NPI – New Product Introduction – NSS supports new products and installations both on site and remotely. Information is shared bi- directional including FSE's, BU, and CSS's that support NPI.
- Proactive monitoring and reporting for High Activity Sites (HAS), TPR, Parts Usage. Lead improvement strategies and initiatives.
- Business Results - Manage High Activity Site Strategies, Material Usage Reduction Initiatives
Job Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience Requirements
Specify the educational background, qualifications and experience typically required to perform the job fully and effectively:
- 2 year/ Associates Degree Required; 4 year technical degree preferred
- 5 years servicing MRI equipment required, 10 years preferred.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with IT networking technology.
- Experience with electronic circuit boards, processors and computer hardware including applications and programming. PC competency. Demonstrate electronics and mechanical ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient at resolving problems remotely
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees at all levels / departments of the organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Disciplined and timely use of customer escalation tools and processes.
- Travel will be determined according to business requirements
- Self-starter, self-motivated
Philips is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top