National Account Manager Senior Living
Job TitleNational Account Manager Senior Living
Job DescriptionYour Challenge:
This position will focus on meeting and/or exceeding Philips Senior Living segment sales goals and objectives. This position will be responsible for managing National & Regional Senior Living Account and Distributor sales and business development activities with independent, assisted living, and continuing care adult housing accounts.
Territory NE to central Midwest
Preferred based Boston, Chicago or Philadelphia
Coordinates and manages National & Regional Account and Distributor Partnership senior living sales opportunities by demonstrating effective prospecting, account management, communications, business relationship development and administrative skills as follows:
- 70% of time Develops leads and prospects for senior living presentations and proposals for the assigned accounts.
- Works with Philips Lifeline sales force as they prospect and qualify leads.
- Develops leads and prospects through referrals from existing accounts.
- Designs, implements, manages and takes ownership of National & Regional senior living account plans
- Demonstrates complete knowledge and effective implementation of Philips senior living sales, business development, marketing programs and sales tools
- Employs strategic selling skills and presentation skills to deliver quality, professional presentations to key decision makers
- Maintains appropriate account contacts using Outlook and SalesForce.com, and by utilizing Senior Living activity and progress tracking tools to ensure effective account management
Senior Living Industry and technical knowledge
- Develops full understanding of Philips Senior Living systems, products, technology, operations, technical support and customer service
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Industry products, technologies and services, and develop knowledge about competitive programs and pricing
Provides manager ongoing updates as required on assigned opportunities Identifies customer issues, tracks competitive activity, investigates lost projects, and recommends solutions or improvements for each
Identifies and cultivates professional, business relationships within Philips and with assigned accounts at both headquarter and field level
Completes all required administrative functions while adhering to Philips policies and procedures Operates within assigned budget.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
B.S. Degree or equivalent experience, preferred. Minimum seven years sales and account management experience in a Senior Living Healthcare space preferred Demonstrated success in relationship building and achieving/exceeding quantitative goals in a sales environment
Strong prospecting, planning, business development and strategic selling skills Ability to effectively coordinate multiple sales, marketing and project management activities Excellent leadership, listening, written and oral presentation, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint , Outlook, and ability to learn to use new applications Strong work ethic and accountability Overnight travel 50%
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 24.2 billion and employs approximately 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
You will be part of the Philips Senior Living team within Philips Lifeline.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, op#LI-JW1tion 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top