MV Site Lead
Job TitleMV Site Lead
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Biomedical Equipment- Site Lead where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical/project management skills in providing the best in class customer service! As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
- Directing resident site engineers, support staff contractors, and maintains in-depth knowledge of contractual obligations
- Managing all aspects of service delivery which includes servicing products that would normally extend beyond radiology including bio-medical, laboratory, MIS or PPE.
- Setting priorities and schedules for service actions and assigns responsibilities to personnel accordingly.
- Facilitating the continued development of a high performance work team comprised of the site-dedicated staff and actively strives to promote the appropriate environment for team growth.
- Providing follow-up to insure service quality, customer satisfaction and contract compliance, and regulatory compliance..
- Serving as a member of hospital safety committee, equipment selection committee, facility planning committee and/or other formal hospital committees as requested by the customer and participating in customers departmental meetings as a technical advisor.
- Responsible for monitoring the overall service delivery and coordination of all aspects of customer service, including, but not limited to:
- Manage Facilities’ equipment inventory and oversee the service schedules for equipment covered under this Agreement and the new equipment under the OEM’s warranty.
- Resolve any service-related issues with Philips Service Center and other OEMs.
- Coordinate with OEMs to ensure Facilities receive any no-cost upgrades and enhancements in a timely manner.
- Provide reports (i.e., The Joint Commission reports) upon mutual agreement between the Site Manager and customer.
- Coordinate with Facility Finance Offices/Accounts Payable on any invoicing and payment-related issues.
Our GSSNA group is a 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you’d benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you’ll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
- Previous experience in a Biomedical Equipment Technician role, coupled with 2+ years of leadership experience
- The ability to effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, and comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- The ability to quickly eliminate roadblocks and create / maintain program focus.
- The ability to work well within conflicts; reads situations quickly; and be good at focused listening.
- The ability to effectively deal with tough agreements and assignments, settle disputes equitably, find common ground, and gain cooperation of all parties involved.
- The ability to marshal resources to get things done, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, use all available resources effectively and efficiently, and communicate need, status, and outcome in a useful manner.
- The commitment to blend people into teams when needed, openly share wins and successes; and define success in terms of the whole team.
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here. …
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top