MRI Remote Service Engineer
Job TitleMRI Remote Service Engineer
We challenge you to join our MR Remote Support team as a Remote Service Engineer. You will combine your technical, networking, and customer interaction skills utilizing the latest remote access technologies to assist healthcare customers with MR (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) products.
Acting as a Remote Service Engineer (RSE), the aim of your job is to provide telephone, remote technical support, and provide remote diagnostics to external healthcare customers and field partners utilizing the latest remote access technologies. You will be responsible for:
- Acting as a Philips Representative in response to customer inquiries and providing telephone and remote technical support to external customers
- Resolving customer service events by leveraging Philips tools and resources as needed
- Timely escalation of customer product issues for evaluation and action by higher level support
- Utilization of appropriate remote tools to resolve issues and thus avoid dispatching of service call to Field Service Engineer
- Implementing best practices and process improvements while diagnosing problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions
- Driving increased productivity through utilization of remote tools and technical skills
This team is responsible for providing rapid solutions to our MR customers. You will work with a great group of Philips Technical Team members in a cohesive and productive environment. Our team enjoys helping each other resolve issues for our customers and taking on projects to better our team.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be remote within the U.S.
We are looking for
- 2 year/ Associates Degree or equivalent is required; 4 year technical degree preferred
- 10 years strong MR experience on Philips systems
- Computer networking experience is preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and think logically about solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with teams and customers
- Prioritization and time management
- Technical solutions authoring
- Ability to solve mechanical and electrical problems using appropriate tools
- Ability to utilize MS office and other CRM products and applications
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Ability to demonstrate versatility with a variety of Philips products and customers
- Travel will be determined according to business requirements
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. MRI Remote Service Engineer. Job ID: 226382.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top