MRI Remote Service Engineer
Job TitleMRI Remote Service Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide telephone, remote technical support, and provide remote diagnostics to external healthcare customers and field partners utilizing the latest remote access technologies!
You are responsible for
- Acting as a Philips Representative in response to customer inquiries and providing telephone and remote technical support to external customers
- Resolving customer service events by leveraging Philips tools and resources as needed
- Timely escalation of customer product issues for evaluation and action by higher level support
- Utilization of appropriate remote tools to resolve issues and thus avoid dispatching of service call to Field Service Engineer
- Implementing best practices and process improvements while diagnosing problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions
- Driving increased productivity through utilization of remote tools and technical skills
You are a part of
A team that is responsible for providing rapid solutions to our MR customers. You will work with a great group of Philips Technical Team members in a cohesive and productive environment. Our team enjoys helping each other resolve issues for our customers and taking on projects to better our team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2 year/ Associates Degree or equivalent is required; 4 year technical degree preferred
- 10+ years' strong MR experience; Philips systems preferred
- Computer networking experience is preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and think logically about solutions; ability to solve mechanical and electrical problems using appropriate tools
- Strong interpersonal skills with teams and customers
- Travel will be determined according to business requirements
In return, we offer you
A dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be remote within the U.S., within the Mountain, Central or Eastern time zones.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top