MR Development Engineer
Job TitleMR Development Engineer
Technical Development Engineer, based in Gainesville, FL, develops new products for the North American market, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications.
- Generating requirements based on user needs
- Software development to requirements
- Creating functionality testing
- Writing documentation to comply with the quality & regulatory system
- 3+ years of Philips GOAL-C
- Successful completion of the pulse program classes run by clinical science
- Fluency in C++
- Familiarity with other program languages (C, Java)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Demonstrated ability to write requirement specifications
- Demonstrated ability to write test specifications
- Understanding of basic MR physics and engineering:
- How intrinsic characteristics such as T1 and T2 can be manipulated to generate contrast
- Basic MRI sequences
- Basic MR scanning
- RF role and safety
- Master’s degree in above
- PhD related to MRI/NMR preferred but not required
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Apply today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top