MR Customer Delight Leader NA (Flying Quality Squad)
Job TitleMR Customer Delight Leader NA (Flying Quality Squad)
You will be responsible for leading Flying Quality Squad (FQS) /Customer Delight visits in North America (NA). These tours are targeted on improving customer satisfaction in NA by theme based visits in order to find out where we can improve in MRI. It also will be targeted at supporting customers and the local organisation to bring customers from detractors or neutral to promotors
- Organizing the tours, follow-up of actions, stakeholder management, process improvement, Align efforts with activities and actions based on NPS and other customer feedback.
- Acting as FQS lead on the tours: preparing the trip. Arranging all facilities. Negotiating with local customer representatives. Managing the whole team while at the tour. Assuring tasks of the team get completed. Represent Philips at the customer. Ensure reporting is done on a detailed as well management summary level
- Communicating feedback from field in an actionable format to key stakeholders (LCB, Marketing, Development, Q&R…): report and present to senior management as well as executive management. In writing as well as presenting. Cooperating with key market management and driving local action resolution as well as complaint handling. Drive improvements into the BU up to the level of design engineering.
- Drive customer delight through dedicated and defined customer project
- Bring back the voice of the customer in the organization
- Internal cross functional "quarterback" for urgent product issues at customer sites.
- Responsible for monitoring, supporting and enforcing the end to end Drive activity to ensure targets to resolve issues quickly and effectively are met.
- Mobilize Philips global resources to resolve critical customer issues.
- Work closely with factory teams/ ACS and application team NA for assigned products to support resolution of issues impacting customers and or improve customer delight
- Support local Philips teams after technical resolution by coordinating activities related to customer experience.
- Propose and complete continuous improvement projects related to customer experience and internal procedures.
- Analyze data and provide reporting to drive awareness and timely case closure to all levels of leadership.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading teams or working cross functionally to resolve escalated customer issues, preferably with medical imaging systems/ MRI products.
- Demonstrated experience leading effective agile cross-functional meetings to reach consensus and achieve goals in complex situations.
- Project management successes demonstrating innovation and drive to continually improve processes.
- Excellent tracking and follow up skills
- Experience in a customer facing account management, technical, or clinical service role preferred.
- Proven ability to develop close working relationships with customers and diffuse tense situations.
- Excellent communication and influence skills at all levels of the organization and sccross the globe back to BIU's
- Demonstrated success working through roadblocks and solving problems of diverse scope utilizing analytical skills.
- Attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Willing to flex hours depending on the time zones supporting.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Windows including Excel and PowerPoint skills for reporting purposes.
- Six Sigma certification preferred
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Apply today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top