MR Clinical Services Specialist (Dallas, TX)
Job TitleMR Clinical Services Specialist (Dallas, TX)
Key Areas of Responsibility
Training and Education
- Serve as primary contact for clinical integration training, and handover of equipment, options and upgrades.
- Deliver on-site and off-site training to customers to optimize their proficiency and ensure that their needs are met.
- Assess and document user competency, award continuing education credits, and complete required documentation.
- Execute prescribed clinical applications processes.
- Configure MR equipment to fit customer needs.
- Contribute subject matter to include clinical protocols, sample images and tech tips.
- Assess customer’s workflow and clinical needs and advise on products and services solutions to meet their needs.
- Maintain clinical relationship through regularly scheduled contact and visits.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve, and escalate issues, and document accordingly. Conduct follow-up visits for escalations.
- Provide remote and on-site clinical support.
- Act as a voice of the customer via customer feedback process
Sales & Clinical Marketing Support
- Remain current on competitive product lines and the latest clinical applications.
- Assist in gathering proof points and counters.
- Support show site visits.
- Partner with sales to optimize the results of the clinical site visit and demonstration.
- Communicate potential leads to sales counterparts.
- Supplement training and clinical information to sales team regarding software releases and clinical applications to strengthen sales efforts.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, critical thinking, organization, project management, and priority setting skills
- Proficient conflict management and influencing skills
- Practical knowledge of clinical applications and post processing products
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively across teams, departments, and businesses at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of general anatomy, pathology, and physiology
- Able to make decisions using sound judgment, operate independently, and take initiative
- Ability to establish and maintain clinical relationships with customers
Education and Experience
- 2 years of MR clinical experience preferred
- Clinical Radiographer with ARRT post-primary MRI certification or equivalent, or medical physics background with 2 years in MRI applications experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Up to 80% travel required by car, air, and/or train, including overnight stays and occasional international travel.
- Job operates in the hospital/medical environment and remotely from home office location.
- Potential exposure to hazardous physical, chemical, radiological and biological agents, loud noise, and strong magnetic fields.
- Continually talk, hear, see (depth perception), and view computers.
- Frequently sit, stand, and stoop.
- Frequently lift or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally twist, climb stairs, kneel, and grasp.
- Frequent repetitive hand movements.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top