Mobile Engagement Strategy Manager
Mobile Engagement Strategy Manager
As a Performance Marketer this role offers you the opportunity to Lead Mobile Audience Lifecycle Marketing - drive and nurture engagement with our Oral Health Care consumers and dental professionals by creating unique in-app marketing programs and delivering delightful digital brand experiences to improve customer lifetime value and brand advocacy.
You live and breathe understanding your mobile install base, have deep customer empathy, are passionate about driving user behavior change through programs/tactics, pro-actively minimize churn, measure your impact with data analytics (test, learn, iterate, scale), and enjoy bringing global cross-functional teams together to solve digital challenges.
You are responsible to: Drive Strategic Planning to Thoughtful Execution
- Lead creation and execution of compelling engagement & retention strategies/programs for our connected mobile platform that resonate with our audience - oral health care consumers (consumer and new ventures) & dental professionals (b2b).
- Build audience marketing capabilities - develop understanding/expertise of platform global install base leveraging research and analytics (User Segmentation, Behavior Analysis, A/B Testing, Market Analysis etc.).
- Create scalable and repeatable global operational processes to improve the efficiency of engagement & retention programs.
- Optimize acquisition and engagement touch points app store listings, and driving new user acquisition through social media, paid search and other forms of advertising
- Own strategy, planning and execution of OHC Connected Platform annual in-app content marketing calendar. Partners closely with global digital teams and markets, in-house and external content writers, bloggers, and influencer audience.
- Drive mobile re-engagement efforts while holding campaigns to goals and delivering incremental value.
- Build and deploy push notification strategy to increase app engagement and improve user retention.
- Collaborate with digital marketing channel teams (e.g. Social, Paid Search, Email, Affiliates) to drive mobile marketing initiatives and to provide mobile marketing support as appropriate
- Leads end-to-end campaign management including but not limited to developing campaign briefs, creative development, cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis
- Guide platform roadmap development by partnering with mobile product, development teams, central platform partnerships and analytics, and support organizational initiatives
- Evaluate, on-board, and maintain mobile marketing technology stack (e.g. mobile measurement partners, data service providers, deep link platforms) to enable end user marketing programs and performances.
- Build tailored, inspiring, and concise communications to influence decisions from broad stakeholder audiences.
- Works with manager to develop digital product and services strategies to deliver against marketing objectives
- Report to management on impact and ROI for all end-user marketing programs and activities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Mobile marketing, CRM, Lifecycle Marketing, Retention Marketing, or other data-driven marketing messaging experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in overseeing agency partners in development and execution of campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with CRM automation, marketing automation platforms (email and push), CMS tools.
- Thought leader with a solid understanding of the key business drivers and customer dynamics in the digital media, commerce, advertising, mobile, and high-tech industries.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer habits, motivation techniques, generating engagement via Social and Mobile Sourcing.
- Self-driven entrepreneurial and data driven mindset with excellent communication skills and ability to craft engaging copy.
- Editorially minded creative thinker.
- Innate curiosity of learning about emerging platforms with a solid understanding of current platforms, especially mobile.
In return, we offer you The opportunity to help shape business' mobile lifecycle marketing strategy while challenging and growing your creative and analytical skills. You will be part of a highly cross-functional/matrixed global organization that is on a mission to improve lives of consumers worldwide.
Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top