Mobile App Project Manager
Job TitleMobile App Project Manager
The Project Manager will represent the projects and set the vision and team expectations. Will apply best practices and the team’s talents to add value to the business, through successfully completing projects and driving learning and improvement. Projects are part of value creation, delivering to long term growth and Philips’ ambition to reach 3 billion consumers globally.
The Project Managers are a leadership group that engages the organization in projects, managing the collective relationships between and among the stakeholders, team members, and business results, instilling confidence of the organization in the future of the business through consistent results.
Oral Healthcare is an area of critical importance to people all around the world. Be a part of team that makes a difference to consumers and their dentists, by bringing innovation into their homes. We are a mature and dynamic organization that is rapidly growing and needs strong Project Managers to achieve our growth ambitions.
We are looking for:
A Cross Functional Leader/Project Manager with a mix of App and Connected Device development experience. This position will be leading a cross functional team in the development and release of a connected product/apps while providing technical guidance to the team. Ideal candidate would have past experience leading the development and release of connected consumer products and apps.
- Bachelor of Science in disciplines related to mobile app development and or computer science, or a Bachelor of Science in related field with experience in connected consumer product / app development
- 5+ years of experience in connected consumer product / app development
- 3+ years of project management experience, PMI certification preferred, but not required
- Experience in Agile Development Methodologies preferred
- Can act as a change agent for connected product / app development, ability to teach and coach the project team and business
- Product development experience (End2End), preferably in consumer/consumable products with regulatory considerations
- Cross-functional team management experience in a matrix organization with multiple time zones and cultures
- Ability to manage projects with tight time, cost and quality targets
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Results oriented with focus on achieving overall business objectives
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top