Medical Programs Manager
Job TitleMedical Programs Manager
As a Professional (Medical) Marketing Programs Manager at Philips Avent you will develop medical programs to drive healthcare professional (HCP) recommendation of our product portfolio, while positioning the brand as an expert in breastfeeding.
In this global position, you will fulfill a strategic role and you will support the medical marketing team to deliver the strategy through program development. Key to success is bringing creative HCP insights into the professional marketing plan, integrating clinical evidence and the KOL strategy into the plan, and driving in market execution of relevant new programs.
You will work cross-functionally to monitor competitor activities, utilizing insights to inform the strategies and maintain competitive advantage. You will support the incorporation into global and local medical plans.
As a member of the Global Medical Team, you will partner with clinical affairs, Professional Marketing, Innovation, Research & Development, MI, Marketing communications and Consumer Marketing to provide HCP insights to key projects to drive HCP recommendation and KOL endorsement to grow market share.
As the Medical Programs Manager you will:
- Develop and deliver comprehensive global medical marketing programs strategy to support the global medical plan, and effectively influence primary care and community healthcare professionals to understand, accept and recommend the product ranges
- Partner with the markets to localize and execute the programs as a core part of their total strategy
- Develop the supporting business cases based on the strategic plan
- Establish Healthcare Professional education programs in the area of breastfeeding and infant nutrition, that markets can adopt locally
- Define and execute the professional digital marketing plan, with focus on hospitals within the context of Mother & Childcare
- Ensure robust KPIs and tracking of medical marketing programs/activities to demonstrate clear ROI
- Monitor competitive activity and raise competitive issues. Develop counter strategies.
- Provide input into the annual medical marketing plans and annual operating plan, and the medical marketing communication materials needed to accomplish the goals
- Work at global and local level to build competency in medical marketing
- Responsibility for Hospital KOL programs and hospital clinical research partnerships
You will work in the Medical team reporting to the Global Medical Marketing Director. You will be based in Amsterdam in the global headquarters where we create new products and set the strategies for Philips Avent globally.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Holidays per calendar year
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
For this role we need an experienced professional, we are looking for:
- Min. 6 years of relevant and successful medical/clinical business experience in consumer healthcare, nutrition or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in all aspects of medical professional or clinical marketing; strategic and tactical efforts
- Experience in digital programs to engage Professionals
- Demonstrate experience of business planning in a recommendation driven sector
- Organization and management skills (for employees, projects and consultants/agencies)
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Proven effectiveness in maintaining effective communication to all stakeholders
- Ability to self-direct through multiple concurrent projects
- Proven track record in championing the power of medical marketing and delivering and safeguarding the voice of the professional in a consumer and market driven organization.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site, vacancy number 218627.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews (if you’re based in the Netherlands) or remote video-interviews (if you’re located elsewhere).
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top