Medical Physicist (Sjukhusfysiker)
Job TitleMedical Physicist (Sjukhusfysiker)
As a medical physicist at Philips your main responsibilities are radiation safety matters and training related to radiation safety, dose and image quality. You will work with our medical imaging modalities such as X-ray and CT. As a physicist at Philips you will work closely with our customers in the Nordics and support them in all matters related to medical physics.
The person we are looking for should be able to drive and contribute with competence in cases involving radiation safety protection and handle communication both internally and externally with parties like the Radiation Safety Authority in Sweden (Strålsäkerhetsmyndigheten).
- Develop and execute training program and courses regularly for our customers staff and our own staff on relevant topics related to medical physics, safety, legislation and our systems.
- Work together with and consult our customers such as New Karolinska Hospital in questions regarding radiation safety, dose, image optimization and related issues
- Deliver demonstrations, presentations, courses, workshops and to stimulate sales and improve customer knowledge level.
- Develop methods for testing and evaluating the performance of systems
- Participate in promoting and supporting the Philips DoseWise portal business.
- Troubleshoot image quality and other issues and assist customers with the use of their Philips products.
- Complete required paper work, documentation, and other administrative tasks as required by the legislation and internal processes.
- Lead the radiation safety work at Philips in the Nordics, which includes investigating, problem solving and reporting radiation safety related issues
- Drive corrective actions, including "Root Cause Corrective Actions", that have been reported to Radiation Safety Authorities.
You will work in our Nordic application specialist and education team and report to the Nordic Education Manager within Philips Imaging Systems.
We are looking for
- You have as Master's degree in medical physics or equivalent.
- You have a Swedish medical physics license (Sjukhusfysiker).
- At least 5 years of medical physics work experience at a hospital.
- Experience of working with medical imaging modalities such as X-ray and CT.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Driver's license.
- Willingness to travel.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top