Medical Device Sales Representative
Job TitleMedical Device Sales Representative
The Account Manager’s challenge is to maximize profitable sales for innovative LED enabled light therapy devices. This will be achieved in assigned sales area by generating recommendations/prescriptions from medical specialists. The Account Manager will also identify new business opportunities arising in the market and work together with the Sales Director on the business plan.
The Account Manager represents Philips in front of healthcare professionals and patient associations and internally represents the market. You should have an in-depth understanding of all layers within the dermatology channel in the sales area and drive high growth of sales for Philips by execution of the sales plan.
- Driving sales of Philips products through regular contact/visits to medical specialists (dermatologists) providing clinical information, product information and advice so that the health care professional recommends and prescribes our product(s).
- In cooperation with the Sales Director, preparing and implementing the sales plan for the assigned sales area / business case or plan for new opportunities.
- Present business impact analyses of cost effective solutions towards payers.
- Accountable for achieving the budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at specified channels/customers.
- Collection of market, product and competitive information, product and service problems, the method of sales, etc. to feedback to the relevant officials in the market group, to make improvements and corrections to their plans, methods and support.
- Ensures the relationship with healthcare professionals, payers and patient association(s) and facilitates the interfaces between the company and the accounts if necessary.
- Contributes to the development and executes local trade marketing activities.
- Give structural way of feedback to the Sales Director to discuss possible actions regularly
- Test and evaluate Marcom specific products, market information and suggestions for improvement.
This position will be field based, and work from home when not visiting customers.
You will be a part of a team of 2 Account Managers in London, reporting into Business Development Manager for Blue Light Therapy in the Netherlands.
We are looking for
- Professional knowledge and experience in the use of relevant sales and marketing techniques.
- Knowledge of logistics and process management.
- Basic understanding of finance.
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing).
- Confident in independent negotiations with prescibers and their customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
- Has to give presentations on account management level.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3- 5 years of relevant experience in Dermatology
- Creates budget for special actions, within account budget.
- The scope is national accounts dealing with account management level.
- Implements national sales plan and gives input for national account strategy.
- Makes own sales plan and account strategy. Account plan and budget proposals.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary plus a high performance related bonus.
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Company car or car allowance
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top