In this role, you have the opportunity to
supervise all the activities in our materials department and become a leader in managing inventory levels, maintaining accurate inventory records, and optimize the daily materials operations.
You are responsible for
- Creating an environment that achieves the highest levels of inventory accuracy (99% accuracy on cycle counts)
- Leading multi department teams to drive projects forward
- Driving 5S practices within the department
- Maintain metrics that identify improvement opportunities and drive projects to achieve improvements
- Create / maintain training procedures, work instructions, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Motivating, leading, and working alongside direct reports
- Implementing automation/bar coding/scanning systems
- Being skilled with the Oracle (or other ERP Systems) for inventory management and cycle counts
You are a part of
A dynamic and skilled team that is key in supporting our production and manufacturing needs for high impact results helping achieve our mission of delivering consistent high quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma/GED, College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing materials in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous supervisory experience in materials or production control for a manufacturing company
- Strong ERP Experience, Oracle preferred
- Intermediate level skills in Excel.Able to download data and manipulate it using macros, formulas, and functions.
- Experience working in a regulated environment i.e. FDA highly desired
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top