Master Data Business Analyst
Job TitleMaster Data Business Analyst
We challenge you as a Master Data Business Process Expert to maintain and support the relationships for NA Master Data processes and procedures, compliance, governance and policy supporting North America Health Systems, EIM and Infosys. In this role you would support creation and maintenance of primary commercial and service customer accounts driven by Philips business needs and global data quality improvement KPIs. You will be challenged with understanding and contributing to process improvement of the account flow through the entire end to end process.
- Support data analysis efforts related to primary commercial and service customer accounts
- Work on data corrections that are complex in nature where judgement is required in resolving problems and making end to end process recommendations or improvements
- Ownership of data quality improvement initiatives driven by global metrics in customer, vendor, product and finance domains.
- Analyzing processes and showing innovation in business process re-engineering related to customer master creations/changes/in-activations and required data updates end to end.
- Document and train participants along process flow to select identified correct account
- Partner and interface with other departments to ensure the integrity of data
- Implement audits to ensure data accuracy is sustained over time.
- Perform responsibilities as directed, achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism
- Performs other duties and projects as may be assigned.
You will report directly to the NA Master Data Steward in Health Systems. The customer master team is part of Philips Program Management Organization. This position is based in Andover, MA.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience in data analysis required
- Experience in SAP required
- Experience in Informatica Business Partner Data Hub, Salesforce and/or CPQ tooling preferred
- Qlikview or other data quality reporting experience preferred
- Lean methodologies
- Experience with value stream mapping
- 3-5 years related experience or BA preferred
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top