Marketing Manager - US Dental Professional Marketing
Job TitleMarketing Manager - US Dental Professional Marketing
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join Philips Oral Healthcare as a critical member of the North America Dental Professional marketing team, contributing to:
- Growing awareness, trial and preference for Philips Oral Health products among US-based Dental Professionals (dentists, dental hygienists, other key staff) and their patients
- Defining and executing go-to-market strategies and communication with Dental Professionals
- Shaping the professional oral healthcare product portfolio (electric toothbrushes, professional whitening, interdental and oral hygiene products)
- Building the Philips Sonicare brand, the #1 market share leader and #1 most often recommended by Dental Professionals; and growing Philips Zoom, the #1 professional whitening brand.
In conjunction with the Dental Professional team (North America marketing; North America sales, Global Dental Professional Marketing), develop and activate marketing strategies to grow sales, share and Dental Professional recommendation while delivering the US P&L. Contribute to the development and implementation of national marketing plans including advertising and promotional activities. Partner with global team to co-develop innovation roadmaps that address local customer insights.
You are responsible for
Lead development of multi-year plans for the business:
- Analyze consumer research, dental professional research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage
- Team up with global category team to localize product launches and packaging; provide local customer insights to co-develop innovation roadmap
- Identify and execute key marketing initiatives to build the brand and deliver on business goals
- Support plans to leverage dental professional educators and other key opinion leaders
Develop and implement yearly local marketing plan and activities for new and existing products:
- Lead cross-functional brand and category reviews to identify issues and opportunities
- Shape and implement brand Must Do's
- Assess and develop high quality national marketing plan activities; partner with agencies to ensure plans are executed with excellence on time and on budget
- Manage and coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities and associated budgets
- Support the Dental Professional Sales organization with sell-in of new items / plans each year
- Develop brand strength, product usage and recommendation among Dental Professional community
You are a part of
You will report to the Director, Dental Professional Marketing, This position is based in Stamford, CT.
You'll work collaboratively with cross-functional experts from other departments (Sales, Sales Planning, Finance, Marcom, Category management, Supply chain, Legal and Regulatory) and partner with global category marketing teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree required; MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of post-MBA marketing experience (8+ years if no MBA), ideally in a CPG environment or alternatively, in a professional marketing (BtoB) setting
- Proven leadership capability
- Analytical orientation, including demonstrated experience managing forecasting, financial budgets, or similar; Strong Excel skills
- Critical thinking; Problem analysis and solving
- Energy, adaptability, flexibility and drive
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful self-starter; willing to challenge the status quo
- Professional maturity
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a complex, matrixed organization
- Attention to detail; solid organization & time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Ability to occasionally travel within the US
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top