Marketing Manager Retail
Job TitleMarketing Manager Retail
Our Marketing Manager Retail is moving on to a new position and we are looking for her successor.
You will be a key person in our Personal Health Nordic sales team, but will also work closely with the Nordic marketing team. You will be responsible to create, implement and drive the full activity calendar for one of our strategic business partners. You will be located in our office in Stockholm and report to the Nordic Lead Key Account Manager.
- Plan and execute Nordic activity calendar for the account, delivering on strategic category plans and a account plan in cooperation with Nordic Lead Key account manager.
- Be accountable for the activation budget and return on investment of activities
- Ensure optimized visibility and presence with our stratigic business partner online and offline.
- Co-ordinate marketing activity plans with Nordic Marketing Retail team
- Work closely together with the Nordic marketing team, including marketing managers, digital team and in store team. Support these functions for localization of campaigns, materials etc.
- Exciting challenges in a good and inspiring working environment.
- Good opportunities for growth and development, personal as well as professional.
- Be a part of the Philips Nordics digital transformation journey, taking digital marketing activation in Nordics to the next level
We are looking for
A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to organize and motivate team and customers
- You have an academic degree and a proven track record with experiences within sales and/or (e-) marketing.
- You have good retail an e-tail knowledge
- You have a strong drive and a desire to make things happen
- You are a team player, but used to drive projects and work individually.
- Excellent language skills (one Scandinavian language and English)
- You have an outgoing personality, are persuasive in communication and have excellent presentation skills
- You are structured, self-driven and able to handle multiple assignments and projects at the same time.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top