Marketing Manager - Philips Norelco
Job TitleMarketing Manager – Philips Norelco
Join the marketing team for Philips Norelco – the #1 Electric Male Grooming brand in the US. Help define and execute our strategy to grow in the Electric Shave segment and drive market share gains in the US. Effectively manage product launches, marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Partner with internal and external stakeholders for highly effective market/account specific programming.
Support the development of multi-year (BMC) plans for the Brand:
- Cooperate with Team Lead and MI Sr. Manager to execute market research.
- Analyze consumer research, customer research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage. Effectively analyze Nielsen data to identify business issues and trends.
- Monitor industry best practices. Conduct competitive reviews online to gather insights.
- Project management: ensure MIP (Market Introduction Processes) deliverables tracking the different milestones, and alerting Sr. Management if there are delays.
Execute marketing activities for new and existing products:
- Participate in cross-functional Brand and category reviews to identify issues and opportunities;
- Execute high quality Marketing activities.
- Team up with other functions to facilitate channel / customer specific shopper marketing activities in line with National plans
- In support to Team Lead, manage specific aspects of print and digital production, receipt and distribution of marketing activities.
- Team up with Category and Finance and Sales Organization to analyze product specific activities and promotions and recommend feasibility to Sr. Management.
- Team up with Supply team to analyze SKU sales trends and recommend changes to Sr. Management to improve forecast accuracy.
- Write and track POs and Marketing expenses of the Marketing team.
- Monitor, review and report on marketing activities and results.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- MROI (marketing return on investment), RCQ and key performance metrics.
Customer-facing brand activities with Business development and Sales team:
- Support Sr. Marketers/Team Lead to build category “stories” in preparation of marketing presentations to customers
- Work closely with Sales planning to execute and track promotional programs.
- Help in the logistics and preparation of major marketing meetings and presentations (i.e. NBPM)
- Help in the logistics and preparation of major trade shows (if role is OHC DP)
- Liaise with Sr. Managers, cross-functional teams and external agencies (advertising, PR, promo and media) to execute detail aids, leaflets, posters and other materials (print and digital).
- Supports senior marketing in ad-hoc requests.
- Capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from Sr. Management and key constituencies regarding the quality of the plans / projects for the products / Brand.
You will report directly to the Team Lead, Shaving for Philips Norelco based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Philips Norelco is a key business within the Consumer Lifestyle space, delivering on the needs and expectations today’s man. As the number one brand, our mission is to understand the consumer’s wishes, needs and situations and provide solutions to every unique individual.
At Philips, we will reinvent the world of Male Grooming to enable confidence in every man via personalized solutions which help you create ‘YOUR look’.
Our tools Create confidence to ‘be your best you’
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor required, MBA preferred, with 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong power point and presentation skills
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Organization and planning
- Technical marketing skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership and stakeholder management
- Energy, adaptability and drive
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Sense of urgency
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top