Marketing Manager - Norelco Grooming
Job TitleMarketing Manager – Norelco Grooming
Join the marketing team for Philips Norelco – the #1 Electric Male Grooming brand in the US. Help define and execute our strategy to grow in the Electric Grooming segment and drive market share gains in the US. Effectively manage product launches, marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Partner with internal and external stakeholders for highly effective market/account specific programming.
Support the development of multi-year growth plans for the Brand:
- Cooperate with Marketing Team Leader and Sr. Manager Market Intelligence to execute local market research.
- Analyze consumer research, customer research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage. Effectively analyze Nielsen data to identify business issues and trends.
- Monitor industry best practices. Conduct competitive reviews online to gather insights.
- Project management: ensure MIP (Market Introduction Processes) deliverable tracking the different milestones, and alerting Sr. Management if there are delays.
Execute marketing activities for new and existing products:
- Participate in cross-functional Brand and category reviews to identify issues and opportunities;
- Execute high quality Marketing activities, together with our digital marketing team and Marcom partners.
- Team up with Sales Planning and Shopper Marketing managers to facilitate channel / customer specific shopper marketing activities in line with National plans
- Team up with Category Management, Finance and the Sales Organization to analyze product specific activities and promotions and recommend feasibility to Sr. Management.
- Team up with Supply team to analyze SKU sales trends and recommend changes to Sr. Management to improve forecast accuracy.
- Write and track POs and Marketing expenses of the Marketing team.
- Monitor, review and report on marketing activities and results.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Monitor MROI (marketing return on investment), RCQ and key performance metrics.
Customer-facing brand activities with Business development and Sales team:
- Support Sr. Marketers/Team Lead to build category communication materials in preparation of marketing presentations to customers
- Work closely with Sales planning to execute and track promotional programs.
- Help in the logistics and preparation of major marketing meetings and presentations (i.e. National Business Planning Meeting)
- Liaise with Sr. Managers, cross-functional teams and external agencies (advertising, PR, digital and media) to execute detail aids, leaflets, digital banners, posters and other up-to-date marketing assets.
- Supports senior marketing in ad-hoc requests.
- Capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders.
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from Sr. Management and key constituencies regarding the quality of the plans / projects for the products / Brand.
You will report directly to the Team Lead, Grooming for Philips Norelco based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Philips Norelco is a key business within the Consumer Lifestyle space, delivering on the needs and expectations today’s man. As the number one brand, our mission is to understand the consumer’s wishes, needs and situations and provide solutions to every unique individual.
At Philips, we will reinvent the world of Male Grooming to enable confidence in every man via personalized solutions which help you create ‘YOUR look’.
Our tools create the confidence to ‘be your best you’
Here at Philips We Are Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives and improving their healt and wellbeing is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor required, with 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Strong excel, power point and presentation skills
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Up-to-date marketing skills
- Strategic thinking capabilities
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership and stakeholder management
- Energy, adaptability and drive
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Sense of urgency
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top