Marketing Manager Mother&Child Care SEE
Job TitleMarketing Manager Mother&Child Care SEE
- Drive Philips Avent brand as leading MCC brand in SEE countries, grow brand power & market share;
- Build strong healthcare professionals knowledge, usage and recommendation/endorsement for Philips Avent;
- Develop brand strategy, including but not limited to portfolio management (launch new products, portfolio optimization), development and implementation of consumer & professional marketing;
- Develop strong consumer understanding, identify motivations, barriers and triggers. Share learnings in the organization.
- Manage SKU portfolio/rationalization; responsible of MIP (Market Introduction Process) process;
- Run the annual business planning cycle; input to strategy and target setting ; strong cooperation with key stakeholders (sales- trade marketing – digital – planning to co-own targets on category);
- Understand sales and margin performance versus targets and propose corrective actions in time where necessary;
- Create and execute marketing plans and individual campaigns plans (in line with regional and local marketing strategy);
- Manage together with digital team the category specific digital tools (facebook page, CRM tool, specific applications);
- Develop direct strong relationships with local KOLs (medical personnel, medical associations, hospitals or institutes for Mother&Child health). Plan and organize relevant events and communication for medical community;
- Manage the consumer & professional marketing activation budget;
- Develop market knowledge and consumer insights;
- Manage relationship with advertising agency and with professional marketing agency;
- Act as prime interface to Regional Marketing manager.
We are looking for:
- University degree, preferably marketing studies;
- Minimum 3 years of business experience in Marketing and/or Trade Marketing / Professional Marketing / Digital Marketing ;
- Background in FMCG, consumer electronics or Pharma, preferably within a multinational organization;
- Experience in managing marketing budgets and having profit and loss responsibility;
- Experience in driving brand awareness & knowledge via digital/PR/events/CRM;
- Proven operational excellence when driving complex marketing projects;
- Experience in building professional network, solid relationships and partnerships;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Consumer & Customer oriented mindset;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player;
- Fluency in Romanian & English;
- Availability to travel.
Opportunity to join a brand with more than a century of success so far since 1891, where you can build a career helping us improve 3 billion lives by 2025.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top