Marketing Manager Mother & Child care
Job TitleMarketing Manager Mother & Child care
Marketing Manager Fertility, Pregnancy and Parenting
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As the first point of contact for business and markets within Mother & Childcare Healthspace, your role will be to manage the Business Market Combination (BMC) process to ensure strategy deployment and to track activity progress within the BMC to meet agreed targets. You will support the Mother & Childcare Healthspace to establish an effective Business development structure to drive business performance.
As Marketing Manager, you will also be responsible for aligning professional and consumer marketing communications needs across the BMCs, working closely with relevant teams to brief, and to manage the creation and deploy communications, both internal and external.
You will drive value creation, be engaged in upstream marketing activities (from a consumer and clinical perspective), identify and propose new commercial opportunities that leverage existing Philips assets, and investigate and propose inorganic opportunities for discussion with the Management Team of Mother & Childcare Healthspace.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for managing the BMC process to ensure strategy deployment across the businesses and markets to meet agreed targets and KPIs
- Responsible to manage timings and scheduling of BMC meetings and alignments across the multi-business team
- Support the Mother & Childcare Healthspace Lead to execute the marketing and communication plan, being responsible for aligning needs, content and marketing activities across the BMCs, delivering materials on time and in full, deploying best practices across the Mother & Childcare community as needed
- Lead market playbook and customer presentation revisions and deployment with the BMCs
- Support the Mother & Childcare Healthspace Clinical Marketing Lead and local (key) markets with material creation for consumer and professional events, Lead the consolidation of marketing materials for existing outcome improvement solutions, and deployment of ensuing best practices for internal communication
- Support Mother & Childcare Healthspace team to identify and propose new commercial opportunities that leverage existing Philips assets
- Support with the organization of, and contribute global insight and perspective to, deep dive sessions within specific BMCs
- Support Mother & Childcare Healthspace Lead to align specifications of new solution needs with relevant Product Marketing groups
- Work closely with BCD marketing and communications to ensure a horizontal approach to communications, execution and deployment on time in full to the BMC targets
You are a part of
You will report into the Mother & Childcare Healthspace Lead, based in Amsterdam, and work closely with the BMCs and supporting functions within the Mother & Childcare Healthspace businesses and markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A completed Bachelor degree
- Approximately 6 years of relevant and successful consumer/professional marketing experience in consumer healthcare, nutrition or pharmaceutical industry (matrix)
- Good project management skills in driving new business in an emerging business environment (organizational)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for: employees, projects, consultants/agencies, senior stakeholders, cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial personality: helping designing new solutions
- Analytical mind set combined with a strong hands on approach ('no nonsense')
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a changing environment
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)
- Availability to working fulltime
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top