Marketing Manager - Mother and Child
Marketing Manager - Mother and Child
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the marketing team for Philips Avent - the #1 bottle and pacifier brand in the US. Help define and execute our strategy to grow in the Mother and Childcare segment and drive market share gains in the US. Effectively manage product launches, marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Partner with internal and external stakeholders for highly effective market/account specific programming
You are responsible for
Support the development of multi-year (BMC) plans for the Brand:
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Deep understanding and analysis of xAOC/ Amazon data.
- Analyze consumer research, customer research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage.
- Monitor industry best practices
- Team up with global Category to localize existing global product platforms
- Ensure full on-time and in full MIP deliverable
Develop and implement yearly marketing plan and activities for new and existing products:
- Participate in cross-functional Brand and category reviews to identify issues and opportunities
- Define segment Top must Do's
- Assess and develop high quality Marketing plan activities for Amazon
- Team up with other functions to facilitate channel / customer specific shopper marketing activities in line with National plans especially Amazon
- Team up with Category and Finance and Sales Organization to deliver yearly AOP financial goals
- Team up with Category and supply chain to lead and optimize innovation deployment plan
- Team up with Category and Supply team and sales organization and category management to deliver demand goals
- Help support all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Team up with Finance team and business development to develop pricing strategy for your segments
- Team up with Supply team and sales team to ensure on time delivery of the long term strategic marketing forecasts as input to longer term capacity planning for your segments
Lead Customer-facing brand activities with Business development and Sales team:
- Team up with sales planning to develop channel strategy brand top must do's
- Bring together Category strategy, 4Ps, and brand marketing plan into a powerful selling story for the customer to be delivered during sales JBPs per your segments
- Attend retailer line reviews/ mtgs as needed
- Point person for the products in your segment for local marketing Director, CO Leader and global stakeholders.
- Establish effective working relationships and ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies and partners.
- First point of decision making for the products in your segment in the commercial triangle (Sales planning, Digital lead, field sales and Category Management).
- Capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders
You are a part of
Philips is made up of a highly talented and multi-national workforce that is approximately of 25,000 strong, and spans over 50 countries with sales in more than 100 countries. We are proud to claim market leadership positions for cutting edge solutions in the business areas of Personal Care, Oral Care, Shaving and Grooming, Mother & Child Care, and Coffee. Philips is home to popular brands such as Sonicare, AirFloss, Norelco, Avent, and Saeco
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor required, MBA preferred
- 4 plus years of brand marketing experience
- CPG industry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong power point and presentation skills
- Comfortable working with Nielsen and performing Nielsen analysis
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Organization and planning
- Technical marketing skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership and stakeholder management
- Energy, adaptability and drive
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Sense of urgency
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top