Marketing Manager - Healthcare Experience Solutions (Remote Based or Boston/Andover, MA)
Job TitleMarketing Manager – Healthcare Experience Solutions (Remote Based or Boston/Andover, MA)
Marketing Manager, Healthcare Experience Solutions (Remote Based or Boston/Andover, MA)
Philips Healthcare Experience Solutions
Designed to leverage our deep capabilities, assets and positions, Healthcare Experience Solutions extends our value to the global healthcare community, to become a trusted advisor and partner of choice; to transform healthcare delivery by tackling the most challenging clinical and business issues across the continuum of care. Our promise to our customers will be grounded in our legacy of innovation and lead from our clinical strengths.
Solutions include Ambient Experience product solutions and transformational consultative solutions, focused on the care continuum including inpatient, outpatient, patient engagement, and research.
As the Marketing Manager for the Healthcare Experience Solutions (HES) Practice, you will have a significant responsibility for development and execution of the marketing strategy for internal and external partners, and the HES business in North America. This person can be home based anywhere in the US with a preference for the Boston, MA or Andover, MA.
- Develop and execute sales plans in collaboration with the HES global strategy and the sales channels in the local market
- Define and execute the marketing and communication plan and budget
- Develop and maintain effective sales tools to support the HES value proposition and go-to-market strategy
- Maintain a current Siebel product catalog for the North America Market
- Support the HES consulting team with lead qualification, quoting, development of SOW’s, and RFP’s
- Communicate relevant and up-to-date information on HES products and competitive analysis to the HES Team and the sales channels in the local market
- Lead field communication for new and updated product and solution releases
- Support commercial presence for exhibitions and congresses.
We challenge you to be a key driver and contributor to a growth strategy for the Healthcare Experience Solutions practice by developing, leading, and executing all marketing activities to support financial targets and business growth strategies.
Healthcare Experience Solutions is a global practice within the Healthcare Transformation Services business for Philips Healthcare. You will be working for the North America Market Group which is accountable for sales and delivery of Healthcare Experience Solutions.
We are looking for:
We are seeking a marketing professional with a proven track record and demonstrated ability to drive sales growth in new and existing markets – ability to identify local opportunities, interact with decision makers and develop highest-quality leads as a result – ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BIU/BG marketing teams.
- Understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position products/solutions to drive sales
- Collaborate across markets and BGs to leverage market solutions
- Generate demand in new and existing markets
- Identify cross-sell, up-sell, and service sales in existing installed base to address customer needs
- Identify new customer leads, based on customer scan, competitive intelligence, and understanding of market needs
- Meet or exceed annual operating plan financial targets
- Shape and develop markets
- Identify and manage Showsite/reference accounts, in collaboration internal Philips partners
- Support BIU for local market beta/field test support and research projects
- Identify and manage relationships with local KOLs, societies, alliances, advisory boards
- Manage and drive campaigns to promote products and solutions
- Identify campaigns best suited to achieve local market objectives for target customer segments that are in line with Philips HES branding and positioning
- Tailor messaging to local market
- Ensure compliance of local marketing materials with regulatory requirements
- Manage local market events to deliver high ROI
- Select tradeshows and target messaging
- Create road-show schedule, participant list and messaging
- Support sales and marketing during key training events
- Develop metrics and measurement tools with Product Manager to evaluate and maximize ROI of campaigns
- Gather local market trends, customer insights, and competitive analysis, and feed information back to BIU Product Marketing
- Understand BIU marketing customer segmentation and value proposition, provide feedback on how to tailor to meet local market needs
- Identify sub-segments of customers in local market and tailor existing value proposition (if needed)
- Build strategies for beating competitor with effective use of competitive intelligence
- Support Product Manager(s) in setting and adjusting local prices to maximize value capture by providing local market intelligence to inform local price corridors and guidance for local discounting
- Maintains a current Siebel product catalog for the North America Market (structure, quote language, pricing).
- Support Product Manager(s) in the launch/introduction of new solutions and enhancements developed by the BIU to the local market
- Define and implement launch strategy for local market including any required localization of positioning, messaging, new segment development initiatives (e.g., customer education seminars, customer presentations, local, development and management of reference sites
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field, with 10 or more years of marketing, product development or related experience; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and to work through influence
- High level of PC skills and Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc..)
- Experience with Siebel and Salesforce.com preferred
- Basic financial skills and understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience in healthcare business preferred
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs.
- Strategic thinking
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Laser focused on consumer expectations and needed
- Energy, adaptability and drive
- Sense of urgency
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Organization and planning
- Technical marketing skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership and stakeholder management
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top