Job TitleMarketing Intern
Philips Ultrasound division is currently recruiting for a Marketing Intern to lead the go-to-market planning for a new service product. This is an excellent learning opportunity where you can gain exposure to different stakeholders in a hospital, go-to-market channels, end to end portfolio management and gain hands-on experience in business to business marketing.
- You will be involved in proposing the go-to-market strategy for a new service product for Philips ultrasound
- You will support pricing and positioning of the new product by understanding the customer needs
- You will help establish the value proposition for the product in this market
You will be part of a dynamic product marketing team that comprises of about 8 members and you will work under the guidance of the Marketing Director, Ultrasound. You will have the opportunity to work with the marketing communications & local sales team.
We are looking for
- Currently pursuing a Master's degree with relevant discipline i.e. Business Admin or Marketing
- Prior healthcare or other B2B industry experience and understanding of marketing fundamentals and strategy development will be preferred
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, presentation, and communication skills
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual work place situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation.
We invite all interested students to apply directly via our career website!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top