Job TitleMarketing Copywriter
The Marketing Copy/Content Writer will support Philips Home Monitoring to help deliver our messaging to core audiences to create global awareness of Home Monitoring’s Aging Well strategy and enable interest, engagement, and growth. This is a unique opportunity to develop copy and content that addresses an important societal issue – how new services and solutions can help the aging population and keep them safe, healthy and connected so that they can enjoy life and live with grace and dignity in the place they call home.
In this role, you will work closely with Philips Home Monitoring/ Lifeline product management, the marketing team, the content manager, the General manager and internal stakeholders to brainstorm, create and transform ideas into words for marketing campaigns, press releases, websites, articles, marketing materials and more.
- Write copy for external and internal communications including web, email and print, press releases with the primary focus being external facing communications
- Work with marketing and product to understand the target segments and their needs and how to best reach them. Segments include seniors, caregivers, clinicians, government agencies, insurance companies and health care leaders responsible for driving and delivering population health
- Work to understand the value propositions, competitive strategy and our differentiation strategy and how to best apply a messaging framework and plan
- Apply key messaging strategy for segments, services and solutions in all the work you do.
- Think outside the box to deliver messaging in new, compelling ways and in both online and other channels
- Writing clear and persuasive copy that drives awareness, interest and incites action
- Infuse existing content with updated messaging and information and create new, powerful and engaging content
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar.
- Work within tight deadlines.
We are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in English or other liberal arts degree preferred
- Experience writing for different segments B2B/B2C audiences preferably in healthcare
- Experience writing for digital and print 3plus years preferred
- Is comfortable writing site copy as blog posts or articles
- A solid understanding of SEO
- A great attitude – we are looking for someone who is open to feedback and who takes his or her work seriously, but not necessarily him or herself.
Familiarity with healthcare, caregiving and/or senior issues a plus.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top