Marketing Communications Lead
Marketing Communications Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop and grow
Philips Aging and Caregiving division by helping people around the world navigate the aging journey while modernizing the healthcare system to cope with surge of older adults.
We are unique in that we work in every healthcare segment and directly with caregivers and their loved ones. Philips Aging and Caregiving division, which is based in Framingham, MA. (You will have ability to work some days at the Philips office in Cambridge too)
Your challenge is to ensure all of our segments speak with one voice with unique and impactful assets and campaigns. You will have an operational marcom team that reports to you and segment marcom roles that matrix dotted-line in you so ensure the highest level of capabilities, ensure message alignment while directly pushing the staff to execute excellent and on-time assets and campaigns.
You are responsible for
One consistent message and capabilities
- Central point of all customer research and drives projects to define positioning and messaging that flows seamlessly across segments
- Our internal brand representative making sure everything reaches Philips and our level of expected quality and consistency
- Build out new baseline of processes and change programs which establish way of working from segment managers down to actual marketing execution
- Build calendar and segment demand plan, execute with marcom operational staff
- Drives strategic programs such as multi-segment content
- Role hands-on manages PR agency, PR calendar and inputs into PR agency
You are a part of
The Philips Lifeline Aging and Caregiving division helping people around the world navigate the aging journey while modernizing the healthcare system to cope with the surge of older adults
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 7+ years experience in marketing communications in healthcare services, preferably with B2C experience
- 3+ years of marketing people management
- 2+ years in marketing process definition
- Clear track record of defining and deploying customer messaging houses
- Excellent agency briefing and management experience, has worked with entire breadth of strategic and operations agencies
- Proven track record of pushing the limits of creative development
- College degree and Masters in healthcare focused preferred
In return, we offer you
Opportunity to work within Philips at the Aging and Caregiving division. Working in either the Framingham or Cambridge facility as the Aging and Caregiving Marketing Communication Lead.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top