Job TitleMarketing Analyst
The purpose of this role is to support the marketing team in administrative capacity to execute marketing campaigns. In this role you will leverage your marketing knowledge & experience ensure that new activities are configured so they can be readily tracked using our existing tools and databases. You will become a point person for all marketing data and our data structures. You will learn and become a subject matter expert on the data, how it is entered and maintained, and leverage that knowledge to support ongoing activities. You will learn our reporting tools, and assume responsibility for ongoing oversight of automated reporting currently in place. You will support the marketing managers in spending activities, ensuring that marketing team members comply with existing purchasing standards and procedures. You will facilitate the purchase order to close process, and help to forecast ongoing spending across the marketing team.
- Work closely with internal and external teams including other members of Marketing Ops & Analytics, Consumer Marketing, B2B Marketing, Sales and program partners.
- Point for Consumer Marketing data, AMM, & automation including reporting, automation, and working w/IT on data issues
- Partner with marketing team on campaign preparation & analysis
- Support development of new data sources/view to improve reporting
- Coordinate the creation of tracking for marketing campaigns, sales operations and general business operations. (Tracking/promotion codes, phone numbers, etc.)
- Structure campaign tracking to deliver required reporting (Each activity needs to support reporting at campaign level, marketing vehicle, cost center and may require additional details that needs to be tracked)
- Ensure customer experience meets campaign goals (Route response to correct department, Sales/Service/Other, Setup automated notice to target department to provide appropriate context for customer interaction; Setup fulfillment of offers, either supporting literature or promotional offer (see Promotion Coordination for more detail))
- Work with marketers to develop promotional offers
- Coordinate with pricing team representatives to determine viability and develop process to execute proposed offers
- Coordinate the extraction of data for all marketing campaigns and sales initiatives. (Consumer, Referral Marketing, GSD, Sales, Digital and B2B)
- Maintain integrity of data in marketing databases, including marketing campaign tables and referral marketing tables.
- Process bi-weekly data loads into marketing database.
- Coordinate marketing budget files and load data into Marketing Cube for reporting
- Supporting Sales and Program Managers data inquiry, activity and data reporting that helps generate sales.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Business Objects knowledge of Designer, WEBI, INFOVIEW, advanced reporting and dashboarding functionality
- Experience using other business intelligence & reporting tools (Tableu, DOMO, Crystal, etc)
We are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; active listening skills and approachable style.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills and presentation & public speaking skills
- Comfortable interacting across all levels of the organization
- Ability to learn quickly, function in fast paced environment and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Team oriented, ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals.
- Strong work ethic with proven track record of dependability and consistency.
- Able to think independently, have strong problem solving skills, and have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Marketing preferred
- Years of Experience/Training: 5-7 years of proven analyst experience, with strong technical reporting background.
You will be based in the Framikngham,MA office for Philips Home Monitoring
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top