Market Sales Support Manager, North America – Connected Care & Healthcare Informatics Solutions
Market Sales Support Manager, North America - Connected Care & Healthcare Informatics Solutions
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Act as the subject matter expert on the Philips IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition (ISEE) offering, and the first point of contact for the North American sales team as an advocate for deal strategy, quoting, clearing the way for orders, and training. This role works closely with the Field Marketing Manager for ISEE, zone sales leadership, and Health IT Account Managers.
You are responsible for
- Serving as the first point of contact and support for Philips Connected Care & Health Informatics sales representatives and solution architects
- Supporting the sales team on daily deal strategy and account planning/execution. This includes proactive competitive attack/defend strategy, deal structure, discount strategy, RFP/RFI responses, customer presentation development and delivery, and quoting - essentially clearing the way for orders
- Working closely with field marketing on sales tool development including (but not limited to) customer facing presentations, competitive analysis, TCO/ROI modeling and pitch points
- Serving as the owner of Salesforce.com inputs and analysis including weekly reporting, regular trainings with the sales team on best practices and process. Working with other sales support and field marketing team members on visibility to lead capture, qualification and velocity to securing order intake
- Supporting field marketing and product management in the launch/introduction of new solutions and enhancements to the local market, especially market-to-order processes and systems (catalog and quoting).
- Acting as the liaison to the training department to ensure a regular training schedule is created and executed on
- Attending customer meetings to present on ISSEE and other enterprise offerings within the Philips HI portfolio
- Generating demand in new and existing markets - contributing to segmentation and targeting and program development with the field marketing team
- Identifying cross-sell, up-sell, and service sales in existing installed base to address customer needs
- Conducting lead generation and management analytics to continuously improve sources of lead generation
- Providing and improving on periodic reporting of analytics and program success or adjustments as required
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a field support, marketing or commercial operations role ideally within healthcare
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; MBA or similar Master's degree preferred
- Superb time management, highly organized and self-starter (reporting on regular basis with consultative approach to peers and leadership alike)
- Collaborative, positive and proactive engagement and follow-through mind-set to drive sales growth in new and existing markets and segments. Ability to contribute to complex deal strategy and in-market strategic initiatives.
- Collaborative mindset to work with and influence a cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs.
- Positive outlook with proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues (sales, service, field marketing and business unit product management colleagues) and at times with customers.
- Ability to work in a hands-on collaborative fashion with many different disciplines both inside and outside of the company; proven experience working across organizational boundaries, as well as working in a global organization across various cultures and departments.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Salesforce.com and other Philips systems (SAP, Siebel, Sofon, etc).
You are a part of
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter .
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top