Market Research Intern (Health Systems)
Job TitleMarket Research Intern (Health Systems)
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in Healthcare and Lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights. Philips offers a unique learning experience in a vibrant and exciting venture.
You will participate in conducting a market research for Philips Health Tech. In close cooperation with manager, your challenge will be to plan, design and carry out Market Research for one of the Philips products. You will closely work with Philips Health Tech department to ensure the effective communication.
In order to achieve the objectives, you will need to design and conduct a field research in order to gain insight in the overall healthcare system and In-vitro Diagnostics market environment. The aim of the research is to assess the potential of this market segment for Philips’ Point-of-Care solution.
- Plan and design market research in cooperation with your manager
- Conduct desk research
- Visit and interview key stake-holders
- Report/present the results of the research
- University student in fields like: Business, Marketing, Strategic Management, Healthcare management or related fields; available min 30h/week
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of statistical programs (e.g. R, SPSS) would be an asset
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Results and action-oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills (e.g. feeling confident with approaching doctors and conducting interviews)
- Experienced in participating in team projects whilst adhering to strict deadlines
- Fluent English and Hungarian is a must, both oral and written
- Experience in research or analysis is strongly desirable
- Experience with healthcare and/or In-vitro Diagnostics would be an asset
- Paid internship lasting 2-3 months
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience
- Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter
- Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top