Market Procurement Specialist LATAM
Job TitleMarket Procurement Specialist LATAM
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become part of our Latin American Procurement team, responsible for Strategic Procurement activities for the entire Philips Latin America organization, based in the Center of Excellence Panama.
You are responsible for
- Developing and coordinating key LATAM Procurement strategies
- Manage strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Be a business partner for the business by fully understanding the requirements and provide the best solution to the demand side
- Knowledge of the market through the development of internal and external intelligence (such as best industry practices, supplier capabilities and capacities, emerging trends and regulatory issues).
- Driving all Procurement and Sourcing activities for all the assigned commodities
- Driving Sourcing Innovation
- Driving Supply base management, including Supplier classification, risk management and compliance
- Participating in the development & deployment of the Philips Procurement policies and guidelines
- Driving increased efficiency throughout the domain by reducing costs, risk and/or enhancing value from Suppliers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Broad knowledge of Procurement
- Experience in Contract negotiations
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Experience in Procurement, with a specialization in one (or more) of the following: marketing, media & events, consulting services, travel, human resources services or real estate services.
- Excellent internal stakeholder management
- Proven track record of continuous improvement in total cost of ownership
- Knowledge of the industry and the business you will be negotiating with.
- Sense of integrity and compliance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top