Market Procurement Manager - Real Estate / Indirect Materials & Services
Job TitleMarket Procurement Manager - Real Estate / Indirect Materials & Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Focus on strategic buying activities, commodity strategy development and deployment in support of a world leader in healthcare solutions and services. The Commodity Manager gives input to and deploys relevant parts of the commodity strategy, anticipating on the needs and requirements of key stakeholder groups.
You are responsible for
- Achieving maximum bottom line impact and performance by actively using the sourcing network, making global commodity strategies locally relevant where needed and ensure successful execution of these strategies.
- Managing all strategic procurement activities for the assigned supply base.
- Supporting regular performance reviews with different leadership teams to reflect changing business needs and requirements.
- Leading the negotiations and the process with suppliers where local solutions are required ensuring lowest total cost of ownership to contribute to the profitability objectives for projects in the markets
- Providing regular reports to the demand side that brings visibility on value add and compliance
You are a part of
A talented group of procurement professionals reporting to the Market Procurement Leader (MPL) who deliver added value by bringing the entire Procurement network to the equation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience.
To succeed, you need
- Bachelor's / Master Degree
- 3-5+ years' experience in Procurement
- Broad knowledge of Procurement including Indirect Material Spend categories
- Knowledge of business engineering with technical affinity, Capital Investments or Real Estate Construction projects.
- Evaluates supply trends and market developments and aligns supply based strategy with needs of business
- Is closely connected to the business and makes local commodity strategy relevant to customer needs
- Experience driving improvements in (TCO) Total Cost of Ownership and insure impact on bottom line
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Able to lead complex or multi business procurement projects
- Manage reporting and results of complex assignment toward business leadership
- Strong stakeholder management skills in a matrix environment
In return, we offer you
A unique opportunity to ensure qualitative, on-time and competitive products and services delivered so the organization can benefit from economies of scale in spend management, while ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top