Market Leader Personal Health NORDICS
Job TitleMarket Leader Personal Health NORDICS
In this role you will be managing our Personal Health business in Nordic. You work together with your team and the overall market leader you will develop and strengthen the market organization in order to maximize revenue and profit as well as our customer satisfaction.
You have a proper understanding of market evolution and providing winning sales propositions, based on local needs, followed by optimized product portfolio. You also develop and manage effective relations with various channel partners and internal / external stakeholders. The PH Leader champions Philips compliance with General Business Principles in the market place.
- Develops, regularly updates and deploys the winning commercial strategy for the business, synchronizing all key organizational deliverables
- Responsible for creating and realizing the yearly / quarterly sales plan, including forecast and budget, in line with agreed business plans, as well as dedicated strategic initiatives
- Acts (together with the marketing team) as the “voice of the market” towards the global business groups
- Monitors the overall organizational performance (sales, profitability and operational excellence) against budgeted KPIs and takes corrective actions
- Responsible for the Talent and Capability Development in line with the agreed strategy
- Provides strong people leadership
- Develops and maintains effective networks to leverage and strengthen Philips position, especially towards Key Customers and other stakeholders
- Able to lead in a matrix organization and take ownership
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for you who have
- A University Master’s Degree plus previous experience managing a substantial P&L and leading both a sales function as well as a marketing function with a cutting edge online business in the consumer and retail space.
- Experience from a large organization, preferably running a team over several countries
- Skills in creating innovative strategies and proven experience in creating and establishing new business models and value
- Competencies in change management
- Customer centric mindset: driven by a strong customer and consumer focus
- Fully fluent language skills in Swedish and/or Norwegian
- Proven experience in managing customers and stakeholders on all levels
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top