Market Intelligence Analyst
Job TitleMarket Intelligence Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Marketing Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the effective and transparent input of consistent market information, the analysis of market developments including developments at the competition.
Contributes in the choices made by sales and business management regarding product portfolio, distribution channels and key account plans by analyzing, identifying and tracking opportunities for growth.
You are responsible for
- Report proactively market feedback (from external agencies) and translates this into quantitative and qualitative short term and midterm trends, relevant for the assigned business.
- Build understanding of market, consumer and customer behavior trends and translates this into up-to-date insights of the market and marketing plans.
- Responsible for interpretation of multiple information sources into a consistent input for business and sales management.
- Ensures frequent and efficient reporting and communication.
- Manages the relation with the external market investigation agencies, in order to guard the data accuracy and to generate the exchange of information.
You are a part of
The Market Intelligence Analyst has a critical role advising role in strategic choices for product development and creates quantitative data on the basis of input from external agencies, but also qualitative information, like brand preference and consumer behavior, by special investigations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in a Marketing related field
- 3+ years' experience in marketing intelligence
- Demonstrated experience in primary market research and analytics
- Knowledge of Medical Device, Diagnostic Imaging, or Ultrasound is a plus
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top