In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop the messaging and define funnel creation activities for our Aging and Caregiving solutions which span the aging journey. This is an excellent opportunity to work in B2B, referral and D2C marketing across the health continuum with a focus in referral marketing. You will report to the Marcom Lead and team up with segment managers to make marketing assets and programs come to life.
You are responsible for
• Translates briefed marketing strategies & objectives into deliverables and projects.
• Brings the positioning to life with integrated targeted campaigns, including but not limited to: - Creative development - Content creation and supporting activation
• Coordinates cross-functional teams to drive marcom deliverables and quality
• Selects, creates content and executes across marketing channels.
• Develops campaigns and content for online/emails (with digital team), events and print activation.
• Agency management, price negotiation, briefing and approval management (incl. adherence to brand guidelines)
Measurement & Continuous improvement
• Controls and reports on MarCom budget to maximize impact
• Understands and acts on the main drivers for campaign and sales effectiveness and sets clear KPIs and tracking.
You are a part of
The Philips Aging and Caregiving division based in Framingham, MA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
3+ years experience in referral marketing communications both online and via direct mail
• A track record of successful campaign execution, as well as agency management.
• Experience building sales pitches and ramping up sales teams
• Hands-on experience with email marketing, campaign development and asset creation
• Experience managing and influencing across stakeholders to drive outcomes, alignment and on-time deliverable
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top