Manufacturing Test Engineer
Manufacturing Test Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide test support for all product lines being transferred from Andover, Ma to Murrysville, pa. As well, you will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of the production lines
You are responsible for
- Implementing and maintaining test systems in support of manufacturing lines, troubleshooting issues pertaining to test systems in order to keep production running.
- Managing quality/compliance enhancements, assurance of supply and new feature implementation through the entire product life cycle of the product providing Design for manufacturing support on Philips owned custom medical device assemblies built in low cost regions.
- Investigating and resolving product and process quality issues within Philips Quality System framework.
- Providing leadership on design changes requiring significant End of Life (EOL) component qualification.
- Documenting and executing verification and validation protocols for product and process changes.
- Working with cross-functional teams to plan and execute Manufacturing Engineering activities in support of New Product Introduction.
- Finalizing validation reports, procedure updates and associated Bill of Materials (BOM) updates.
You are a part of
The Monitoring and Analytics (MA) & Therapeutic Care Supply Chain OPS Logistics business group, within the Connected Care & Health Informatics business cluster. Monitoring Analytics, is a software and solutions business encompassing patient monitoring and its capabilities. Our MA solutions reach more than 370 million people every year. You will be reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager in our Murrysville, PA location.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associate's Degree in an Engineering discipline (REQUIRED)
- 3 + years of experience in manufacturing environment (med device preferred)
- Manufacturing development background with emphasis on Medical Devices, Software products or IT equipment, with design for manufacturability experience
- Working knowledge of LabView (highly preferred), database/database structure, network and/or software download
- Demonstrated experience with the validation (IQ/OQ/PQ), documentation and manufacture of medical devices (strongly preferred)
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills, with experience with working across multiple sites and geographic locations
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to join our team as we begin to transfer a host of products into our manufacturing plant in Murrysville. You will have the chance to learn and set up new products, as well as have creativity in the end, once Murrysville owns the product lines.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, at Philips, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences into the decision-making, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page , or you can discover helpful advice from our employee blog . You can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top