Manufacturing Technician 2
Job TitleManufacturing Technician 2
Emergency Care and Resuscitation is a key business along the continuum of care, and has a broad product portfolio of advanced life support solutions, automated external defibrillators, and data management solutions. Our mission is to design, produce, and deliver every solution as if the life of someone we love depends on it. Every day, we empower and enable our customers – from clinicians to paramedics, first responders to the ordinary person – to save lives using our innovative, market leading technology. We are searching for passionate leaders to join us as we strengthen our product portfolio, expand our services and solutions, and bring game changing technology to market.
- Perform structured troubleshooting analysis and repair of moderately complex medical electronic equipment to the component level in a high volume, high reliability production environment.
- Document investigation and repair activities in a structured format such as reports and database records.
- Perform inventory transactions of components, sub-assemblies, and assemlies.Assists in maintenance of both mechanical and electronic equipment as needed.
- Gives support in product and process renewal and improvements. Advises and coaches co-workers
- The successful candidate will have experience in testing, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic equipment to the component level in a production environment
- Experience working with standard test equipment such as oscilloscopes, frequency generators, digital multi-meters, etc.
- PC Level component
- The candidate must be able to read and follow schematics and test procedures
- The candidate will possess good writing skills and be able to clearly and accurately document the steps taken during the troubleshooting and repair process
- The candidate must be able to multitask and have good communication skills that allow interaction between different functional groups
- Must have completed Electronic Technician, Bio-Med Repair, or similar trade school. Bachelors of Science a plus but not required
- Possesses basic computer knowledge (Windows XP, Office Suite, etc.)
- SAP experience a plus
- Experience working in a medically regulated environment is a plus
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top