Manufacturing Supply Technician
Job TitleManufacturing Supply Technician
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join Royal Philips as a Manufacturing Supply Technician in Gainesville, FL. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system.
You are responsible for
- Maintenance of files, logs, and records of picking/packing lists, and other related documentation
- Material handling of raw materials, completed assemblies, and finished product within a light assembly manufacturing facility
- Application of sound judgment to make decisions concerning correctly pulling parts kits, storing inventory, bin identification, and packaging of finished goods
- Distribution of materials into kits for assembly operations, pulling and delivery of materials to internal customers in a timely fashion including engineering, service and production departments
- Active participation in cycle counting and physical inventory processes
- Maintenance and storage of materials in an accurate, safe, and organized manner
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3 or more years of relative experience
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills, above average comprehension skills, knowledge of above average mathematical principals and computer/data entry skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize company provided software for the management of materials within manufacturing facility including, tracking purchases, receipt of materials, and return or replacement items
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to follow established departmental policies, procedures, objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – working cross functionally various teams, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top