Job TitleManufacturing Supervisor
In this role you have the opportunity to
Be one of two supervisors on the 2nd shift leading and managing assemblers, maintenance technician's and team leads..
You are responsible for
- Directly coordinating and monitoring the work on the production floor as directed by work center mgmt
- Complete tasks through strong interpersonal , organizational skills and planning abilities and effective communications with all levels of employees
- Direct supervision of Assemblers, Maintenance Tech, and Group Leads
- Production activities include high volume manual, semi-automated and automated electro-mechanical assembly, precision mechanical assembly testing.
- Reviewing and growing the team as directed through management
You are a part of
Production manufacturing team for the 2nd shift.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Three plus years of Supervisory experience in a medical manufacturing environment preferred or other mechanical focused environment preferred
- Ability to problem solve
- A diversified employment history in several of the following positions is a plus Manufacturing Engineer, Production Supervisor, or Quality Control Supervisor etc.
- Demonstrated project management previous experience, particularly in the area of taking the lead role in solving multi-disciplinary operational issues is desired.
- Experience working in a regulated environment, preferred such as ISO.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associates degree in business or technical field related to manufacturing or equivalent work experience in electro-mechanical assembly. Important criteria #1 (minimum education level and/or related major for the role)
- Previous experience working in an ISO or medical device environment a plus
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic manufacturing team for Philips Respironics.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top