Job TitleManufacturing Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for all the technical and NPI project management activities held in the SP&R plant.
Synchronize the technical efforts of all teams dealing with repair, Design testers and Jigs, write
and release DMR/DHRs to ensure a full technical support for the repair line, both for released and NPI stage products.
You are responsible for
- The technical and project activities in Haifa SP&R.
- Owner/Lead any Failure analysis / problem solving in Haifa SP&R.
- Delivering technical support to NPI projects.
- Serve as the R&D Point of contact regarding all repair and life cycle activities.
- Haifa SP&R quality focal point, leads quality activities with quality team.
- Lead the product reliability improvements tasks, with the quality team.
- Define repair processes and testing procedures.
- Participate in process validation in all stages.
- Be active member of DEFOA investigation team.
- Define and verify parts packages design.
- Teamwork with Customer Support, Engineering, Quality and IS OPS teams
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.Sc in Electrical\Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading manufacturing processes/ Repair Process and/or technological multi discipline projects.
- Broad technical knowledge and skills in various disciplines.
- Proven leadership abilities in matrix and changing environment.
- Good Communication skills.
- Fluent English.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top