Manager, Industrial Cost Engineering
Job TitleManager, Industrial Cost Engineering
To analyze and report on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc
- To pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business/Operation performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders (Manufacturing, Businesses) to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- To pro-actively support evaluation and execution of financials for new projects, providing end to end overview.
- To perform forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- To prepare, attend, minute and keep track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- To participate in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects
- To understand systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
We are looking for
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering with minimum 6-8 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience with financial control, management reporting and business analyses, preferably within an international environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to multi task.
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data.
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred) and PowerPoint.
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy.
- Ability to travel 20-30%, mainly to Batam
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top