Manager, Industrial Cost Engineering
Job TitleManager, Industrial Cost Engineering
To analyze and report on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc
- To pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business/Operation performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders (Manufacturing, Businesses) to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- To pro-actively support evaluation and execution of financials for new projects, providing end to end overview.
- To perform forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- To prepare, attend, minute and keep track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- To participate in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects
- To understand systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
We are looking for
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering with minimum 6-8 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience with financial control, management reporting and business analyses, preferably within an international environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to multi task.
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data.
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred) and PowerPoint.
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy.
- Ability to travel 20-30%, mainly to Batam
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top