Job TitleLogistics Supervisor
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Logistics Supervisor, you will be challenged to:
- Improve the Receiving process to ensure receipts and putaways are made timely and accurately.
- Improve the Warehousing practice toward Lean Maturity and 6S world class practices.
- Improve material delivery performance to Production and Service & Repair departments
- Incorporate kitting for all Production lines into the Warehouse environment.
- Supervise deliveries/ receipts to/ from an external warehouse and nearby Production operation.
- Implement and execute Logistics projects.
You are responsible for
- Supervising Receiving and Warehouse personnel to ensure all of their goals are achieved.
- Providing effective supervision, training, coaching and leadership to direct reports to assist the team in doing their part to make the whole Supply Chain complete and promotes job satisfaction, employee development, and a high level of employee engagement.
- Conforming to all principles and requirements embodied in ISO 9001/2008.
- Champion safety and being accountable for the practice and enforcement of all OSHA and Philips Environmental and Safety practices and policies.
- Working as part of a team or independently, effectively identifies and resolves problems and/ or implements new processes and procedures.
- Driving continuous improvement, safety, quality, delivery and cost reduction/ control.
You are a part of
This role will be a part of the Supply Chain Team in Gainesville, FL.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories.
Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree (Supply Chain or Logistics) preferred
- APICs Certification is preferred
- 5 + years of Shipping/Receiving and Warehousing knowledge and experience
- Warehouse Security (C-TPAT) experience preferred
- 3+ years of Supervisory/ Managerial experience
- Team player
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top