Logistic Fulfillment Manager
Logistic Fulfillment Manager
Advance your career in a company where supply chain management is an important tool for business growth. We are looking for a top talent to grow in our organization.
You will be part of Philips Healthcare's Global Services and Solutions Delivery organization - the global Philips Services and Solutions Delivery strategy is to become an extraordinary, industry-leading Services and Solutions organization through which we consistently exceed our customer expectations by providing purposeful and powerful customer and patient outcomes. We want to attract, delight and retain our customers by developing and offering services (Maintenance and Professional) and solutions upon the agreed expectations, at the lowest possible delivery cost, through a motivated and agile service force.
Service Parts Supply Chain (SPS), part of Services and Solutions Delivery organization, is the single service parts provider within Philips Healthcare. SPS is responsible for the total service parts supply chain from the factory/suppliers to the regions. The strategy is to improve the service part availability, minimize the total cost of operation and minimize the inventory level. To realize this strategy, SPS operates a global service parts network, including supply management, supply chain execution systems, Forward Logistics (warehouse/distribution), Customer Demand Management, reverse logistics and IT tools.
Lead execution of logistics value stream from customer order drops till POD with the right quality, speed, and cost. (Additionally the return flow (Good and Defective) from Customers towards POD at Blue Room/RDC at agreed baseline). Be a reliable partner for our KM and SPS Business Partner to execute on material delivery via a sustainable process, driving customer-centric solutions in which we can make a difference. Partner with nominated carriers and Logistic Fulfillment Team and hold them accountable for their performance on the customer outbound logistics execution. The Logistics Fulfillment Manager works directly with the SPS Business Partner, Market Logistics team and Logistic Service Providers to initiate corrective and continuous improvement actions.
As a Logistics Fulfillment Manager in Philips Healthcare's SPS Customer Fulfillment Logistics team, you are responsible for:
- Supplier Relationship Management; handle Logistics outsourced partners through commercial contract terms.
- Ensure that regional logistics activities are meeting customer requirements per assigned markets
- Primary contact point for customer-related warehouse and transportation critical issues
- Create, implement, monitor, and measure cost and service improvement programs to optimize the overall customer experience.
- Formulate Logistics strategy and policy and ensure adherence
- Change Management (via Project Management/LEAN approach)
- Global Process Ownership for assigned core processes within the CF function
- Execution of the (regional) processes e.g. freight charges towards KMs, freight payments towards carriers, freight claims, Customs and DGO Compliance.
- Implementation and adherence to regional/local import/export procedures, laws and compliance requirements in accordance with Philips Corporate Export Control guidelines and systems.
- Act as (Back-Up) ECO/CCO
- An inspiring international multidisciplinary working environment
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional training and development
- Continuous challenges and opportunities for growth to accelerate your career in the directions to which you aspire.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, Business Management or equivalent
- +7 years' experience in Supply Chain Management
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Strong communication and Project Management skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset and preferably experience in applying LEAN
- Results-oriented and Fast learner
- Work through others, develop and execute collaborative programs and solutions to identified problems
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Committed to Ethics and Integrity
- Experience running 3rd party vendors
- Experience in Service Logistics and Trade Compliancy Regulations (Customs, Export Control, Dangerous Goods, Supply Chain Security)
- International working experience
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top