Lean & Systems Manager Real Estate
Job TitleLean & Systems Manager Real Estate
Job DescriptionYour challenge
- You develop and drive continuous improvement and standard way of working (processes and systems) across Real Estate globally.
- You design, implement, manage and monitor the strategy and performance of Real Estate processes & information flow.
- You ensure Real Estate remains aligned with the wider Philips way of working and standards (quality, compliance, process framework, IT system integration, etc.).
- You can work from Amsterdam or Eindhoven.
- Analyze and improve current Real Estate process performance: identify & address unrewarded complexity and improvement areas
- Drive process design and standardization, including process performance metrics & KPI’s and implementation roadmap into Real Estate IT systems (e.g. Planon).
- Program Manage information, process & system improvements for meaningful business impact: manage priorities, budget, timeframe & decisions needed to ensure execution.
- Ensure Real Estate IT System (e.g. Planon) reflects lean way of working: manage IT development and external vendors.
- Drive and challenge team to follow lean & standard processes by monitoring process performance, initiating improvements and trainings.
- Interact with Real Estate leadership team and regional teams to ensure best practices are scaled, standard processes are adhered to, training is delivered.
- Manage IT landscape and system integration (Planon / Qlikview / SAP / Workday / Sharepoint / etc.).
- Connect with wider Philips community to ensure adherence to Philips way of working (Processes, Quality, IT, Compliance, etc.)
- Drives IT related budgeting processes to secure Real Estate information management strategy execution.
- Runs Real Estate IT projects within scope, budget and timing and/or participates in change projects to ensure integrations of systems and information management (Philips Facility Management, Asset Management, Voice of User Survey, etc.).
- Gathers and analyzes external industry data within own scope of activities to compare vs Philips and to identify improvement opportunities and programs.
Philips Real Estate is responsible for all real estate topics within Philips globally. This includes the development and driving the real estate strategy, managing the real estate footprint, initiation and execution of construction projects, real estate transactions and the operating responsibility of all Philips buildings. Your role is part of the central team (mostly located in Amsterdam and Eindhoven) which supports the regional teams in EMEA, APAC and AMERICAS.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Market Conform Salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Bachelor/Master in Business Administration / Real Estate / Engineer / IT process related education with at least 5 to 7 years working experience is required
- At least 3-5 years of LEAN Management & Continuous Improvement experience is required (black belt preferred)
- At least 3-5 years of IT Co-Development Experience is required
- Experience in process environment in multicultural, matrixed corporate environment is required
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in systems management is desired
- Experience with Financial Analytics, business case preparation and data management
- Experience in Real Estate is preferred: interest in Real Estate processes is a must.
- Drive change towards new vision
- Project management and Consultative skills, Training/Coaching staff members,
- Pragmatic mindset: identifies and removes complexity.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 225586.
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is18-01-2017
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top