Lean Master - Oral Healthcare
Job TitleLean Master - Oral Healthcare
The Lean Master is a key change agent and will ensure with his leadership a successful Lean transformation delivering sustainable improvement in business results.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in an international environment, with a dynamic team. You will have the opportunity to further develop yourself and be part of a world class Continuous Improvement program.
You are responsible for
- facilitate the Annual Hoshin session to establish the X-Matrix for the year
- guide Annual Improvement Priority owners with Action Plan creation to ensure process focus
- hold the Business Leadership Team accountable for Hoshin execution
- provide training and ongoing coaching to establish Daily Management
- ensure that ownership of the Daily Management process is not with the Lean Master but with the business leaders
- provide training and ongoing coaching on team based Problem Solving using the standard problem solving methods
- guide the teams in what method to use where
- coach leaders to be fact based and to create a blame free environment
Value Stream Mapping
- provide training and coaching on Current and Future State Value Stream Mapping
- facilitate Value Stream Mapping events
- teach and coach Lean Leadership principles to the business leaders
- assess Lean Leadership skills at regular intervals
- train leaders through the standard Lean Leadership training
- ensure sustainable implementation and compliance of BG Health & Wellness monthly Performance Management process
- coach KPI/TTI owners on the required standard work for the H&W Performance Management process
- responsible for the Lean Deployment throughout the business using the standard deployment methodologies
- responsible for the Lean Deployment in the regional manufacturing sites
- determine training needs within the organization
- coordinate all Continuous Improvement related trainings
- train and coach people to certification for the various CI capability levels
Communication & Sharing
Lean Way of Working
You are a part of
the Business Group Health & Wellness. This is a fast growing and profitable business that lies in the heart of the Philips Personal Health strategy.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum education at Bachelor's or Master's level
- 7-8 years or more of Continuous Improvement (Lean and/or Six Sigma) experience
- Experience in both office and manufacturing work environments, including commercial, transactional and innovational processes
- Strong teaching, coaching and facilitation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (at all levels of the organization)
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement and possesses the ability to enthuse
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top