Lead Engineer, Electronic & Electrical Development
Job TitleLead Engineer, Electronic & Electrical Development
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the highly successful Beauty business that will help improve people's health & well-being, while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment of Philips Beauty Hong Kong.
You are responsible for
- Technology and Function creation
- Generate technical (electronic and mechanical) requirement.
- Lead the execution in Mechanical design for new product development, ensure products meet product specification, cost and time targets, according to the development plan.
- Support to carry out pre-development activities and finalize design specification.
- Define and /or prepare specific measurement to achieve the product quality meets Philips standard & requirements, comply Philips documentation structure, standard & design rules in project execution.
- Survey latest technology development to improve competence level and know how within I&D.
- Supervise Sr. Engineers in I&D/ODM to achieve high level of technical competence.
- Assist Line manager/ Development manager to improve the development process and deploy within I&D.
You are a part of
Personal Care Team for product development in mechanical aspect. Lead and manage ODM supplier on project execution with strong focus on electronic control and digital connection.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree of Master in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge on hair, air-flow system and heat transfer system.
- Strong mechanical and electronic knowledge background, with portable device in mechanical and electronic design.
- ODM project management.
- Good interpersonal skill, to work with internal project team and 3rd party developer, as well as the ODM supplier.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips Beauty is the core of Philips Consumer Lifestyle's Health & Wellbeing strategy. At Philips we believe beauty is a wonderful energy that exists inside every woman, we care about creating the next generation of beauty tools for the women of today. We offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top