Labeling Systems Quality Engineer
Labeling Systems Quality Engineer
You are responsible for:
- In this role you have the opportunity to help develop and maintain a complete labeling system (software, processes and equipment).
- You are responsible for: the implementation and sustaining of a complete labeling system solution software; the quality and compliance of medical device labeling; internal and external database management; validation activities (software and hardware); and departmental work instructions/processes.
- Deployment and administration of a complete labeling system, including documented Work Instructions (WIs) and departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensuring timely change management of labeling and Instructions For Use (IFUs), working with labeling technicians/label coordinators, and performing labeling changes.
- Quality management and all life-cycle phases of product labeling and IFUs.
The Labeling group that reports up through the Regulatory department of the Image Guided Therapy Devices BU. The labeling group is dedicated to ensuring the accuracy and compliance of medical device labeling for disposable and system level products. The culture of IGTD is one team: teaming up to win, putting customers first, always acting with integrity, and taking ownership.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS in Engineering Quality engineering and process engineering experience
- Detail oriented, drive for results, organizational skills.
- Prioritization Indirect leadership of Label Coordinators and Label Technicians
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top