Key Acount Manager - Managed Services
Job TitleKey Acount Manager – Managed Services
Key Account Manager – Managed Services
- Formulates, as the Key Account Manager competence owner, the future strategic directions on his Key Account domain.
- Will Work with Strategic Partners to deliver comprehensive digital pathology services, workflow analysis and a strategic plan for a phased approach to successful implementation.
- Support the negotiation of teaming and other agreements with partners and customers
- Determines the relevance of this national key account domain for Philips, assessing the value of new developments and identifying new opportunities for Philips.
- Oversees the global developments in his domain that are relevant for the national key account business, and determines the implications for his domain.
- Keeps abreast of market, competition, technical, application and societal developments in his domain, showing understanding of the Philips position and business interests.
- Builds a worldwide external network and makes this knowledge applicable for the business, now and in the future.
- Represents Philips externally on related issues, and spearheads international platforms. Is consulted as a senior specialist and asked for projects to investigate feasibility of new businesses, applications concepts and models.
We Are Looking For:
- Degree level education required; Master Degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience in national key account management Business and/or product knowledge preferred
- Financial Modeling, Superior Presentation Skills and C-Level Negotiation Skills
- SFDC Experience, MS Office Suite Proficient
- Solid communication skills – effective at all levels of business
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
- Team worker, able to change, taking initiatives
- Willingness to travel 50% of time
- Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top