Key Account Manager, US Lumify
Job TitleKey Account Manager, US Lumify
To develop and optimize the sales of Lumify to a number of national key accounts. The Key Account Manager (KAM) represents Philips towards the key account and internally represents the key account. The KAM should have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and defines an account strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Philips as well as operationally managing the execution. The goal is to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account for Philips.
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at a specified number of customers.
- Coordinates all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives and where necessary involves local sales force and marketing support, such as MarCom and/or Application Specialists.
- Ensures continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operates at the highest level in the accounts' organizations, but also facilitates the executive level interfaces between the company and the accounts if necessary.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
- Finds solutions by involving data from multiple resources using Root Cause Analysis.
- Takes initiatives and identifies problems in actual way of working, formulates alternatives and recommendations.
- Develops and introduces new supporting National Key Account sub-processes and improves existing processes. Initiates and runs small National Key Account improvement projects.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years of related key account management experience.
- Prior experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Professional knowledge and experience in the use of relevant marketing and sales techniques.
- Independent negotiations with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
- Good communication skills.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top